Chris Kinchlea is a blogger, speaker, and patient parent advocate for kids with SJIA and other autoinflammatory diseases.
A heart for rare kids.
- When being normal hurts – Stages of Grief in Chronic pain kids.This week, with it being back to school, I have found myself talking to several patients and parent caregivers of […]
- When your label is a Question Mark : When ‘Undifferentiated’ is part of your diagnosis.The term undifferentiated means : not divided or able to be divided into different elements, types, etc. My 7-year-old little […]
- Can a story change our healthcare system? Using narrative to promote changeThe other day at the dinner table Daniel thought it would be fun to count the number of doctors that […]
- Autoinflammatory Mom – Living with a chronically aching heart.I think the memory of the moment you become a parent is one that sticks with us forever. No matter […]
- How do you talk to your ‘healthy’ child about her sibling’s autoinflammatory disease?I’ve often heard it said, “chronic disease affects the whole family,” and I agree that this is true. Each family […]